A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aynur Devli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aynur Devli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aynur Devli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devli graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Devli has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aynur A. Devli practice?
Dr. Aynur Devli practices Pediatrics near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Wayne Pediatricians.