A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aynur Devli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aynur Devli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aynur Devli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devli graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Devli has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aynur Anne Devli MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aynur A. Devli practice?
- Dr. Aynur Devli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aynur Devli practices Pediatrics near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Wayne Pediatricians.