Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayobami Ojutalayo
Dr. Ayobami Ojutalayo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Andover, MA, with other offices in Lawrence, MA and Nashua, NH. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ojutalayo is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital, Lawrence General Hospital and Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. Dr. Ojutalayo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayobami Ojutalayo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Ayobami Ojutalayo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Andover, MA.
Dr. James Cheverie
Lawrence, MA 0.61 mi21
Dr. Kenneth Fowler
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Lawrence, MA 0.61 mi15
Dr. Roohi Khanna
Family Medicine, Residency
Lawrence, MA 0.78 mi