A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayobami Ojutalayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayobami Ojutalayo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojutalayo graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ojutalayo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayobami Olujimi Ojutalayo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayobami O. Ojutalayo practice?
- Dr. Ayobami Ojutalayo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ayobami Ojutalayo practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Keene, NH.
See Lawrence Family Physicians.