A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayodale Odulate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayodale Odulate, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odulate graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Odulate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayodale Samuella Odulate MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ayodale S. Odulate practice?
- Dr. Ayodale Odulate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ayodale Odulate practices Diagnostic Radiology near Malden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Boston, MA.
See Malden Radiologists.