A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayodeji Somefun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayodeji Somefun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayodeji Somefun, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Somefun graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Somefun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Meadville Medical Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayodeji Oladipo Somefun MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayodeji O. Somefun practice?
- Dr. Ayodeji Somefun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ayodeji Somefun practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA.
See Frederick Psychiatrists.