A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeigbola
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Adeigbola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeigbola graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Adeigbola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayodele Ebun Adeigbola MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayodele E. Adeigbola practice?
- Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.