A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeigbola
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Adeigbola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeigbola graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Adeigbola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayodele Ebun Adeigbola MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayodele E. Adeigbola practice?
- Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayodele Adeigbola practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.