A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayodele Olusanya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayodele Olusanya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayodele Olusanya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olusanya graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olusanya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayodele Adeleke Olusanya MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayodele A. Olusanya practice?
- Dr. Ayodele Olusanya has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ayodele Olusanya practices Internal Medicine near Bolivar, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, TN and Union City, TN.
See Bolivar Internists.