Dr. Ayotunde Ayodele MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 6th, 2011
Horrible Horrible Horrible
I moved to the Rock Hill area recently and he was the only Dr. taking new patients in the area. I would rather drive a million miles to a different Dr. then return to his care. His office professionals are horrible and can tell that they could careless about you or your family. He doesn't have a "well room" for newborns so everyone sits in the same area getting newborns exposed to sick children. He is the only Dr. at his office so wait times generally are over two hours, he is slow and has no personality. When describing to him issues that you think as a parent you should be more informed about he doesn't respond to you in a descriptive manner, he quiet and doesn't seem to care that you think there is an issue with your childs health. After a three hour wait last time and two children under the age of two, dirty diapers were bound to happen, when we went to toss two diapers we were told we had to take them with us, may I remind you this is a pediatricians office and you cannot expose of dirty diapers at their facilities, they are even too cheap to invest in a diaper jeanie at their office. Like stated before I would rather travel a million miles than have to deal with someone that just doesn't have the personality or knowledge to deal with children or the medical field in general.

October 6th, 2009
worst ever
I wouldn't tell anyone to go here. My daughter has been going here since birth 2003 started have issue with her as far as not talking like normal 2 year old doing weird things. Told him about this never did anything my daughter is now 5 years old she was diagnosed with autism. It took me 5 year to get this but not from him I change to palmetto pediatrics and got this diagnosed. Waits are long staff is ghetto and rude don't know what they are doing. tried to make her pee she didn't have to! he has no interaction with the kids at all my daughter was scared of him. overall wouldn't recommended to anyone took me 5 year to finally change doctors b/c something wasn't right. they will put you on the back burner if you don't have Medicaid they only cater to these people that do!