A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayoub Khaghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayoub Khaghani is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaghani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khaghani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayoub Khaghani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ayoub Khaghani practice?
- Dr. Ayoub Khaghani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ayoub Khaghani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Costa Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.