A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayoub Sayeg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayoub Sayeg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayoub Sayeg, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayeg graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sayeg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayoub S Sayeg MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ayoub S. Sayeg practice?
- Dr. Ayoub Sayeg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ayoub Sayeg practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.