A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayrn OConnor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayrn OConnor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. OConnor graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. OConnor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayrn D OConnor MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayrn D. OConnor practice?
- Dr. Ayrn OConnor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayrn OConnor practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.