A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohyuddin
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohyuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohyuddin graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Mohyuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayse Karca Mohyuddin MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ayse K. Mohyuddin practice?
- Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hazle Township, PA.