A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohyuddin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mohyuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohyuddin graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Mohyuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayse Karca Mohyuddin MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ayse K. Mohyuddin practice?
- Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hazle Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA.