A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohyuddin graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Mohyuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayse Karca Mohyuddin MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ayse K. Mohyuddin practice?
- Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Ayse Mohyuddin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hazle Township, PA.