A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayse Soyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayse Soyer, Neurologist, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayse Soyer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soyer graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Soyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayse Gologlu Soyer MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ayse G. Soyer practice?
- Dr. Ayse Soyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayse Soyer practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Woodbridge Neurologists.