Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aysha Arshad
Dr. Aysha Arshad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Annandale, VA, with other offices in Ridgewood, NJ and New York, NY (and 6 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arshad is affiliated with Valley Hospital, St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center - Roosevelt Hospital Divi and St. Luke`s Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Aysha Arshad has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aysha Arshad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annandale, VA.
Dr. Balbir Sidhu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Annandale, VA 0 mi31
Dr. Kambiz Yazdaninajafabadi
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Annandale, VA 0 mi21
Dr. David Rubio
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Annandale, VA 0 mi23