A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aysha Arshad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aysha Arshad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arshad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aysha Arshad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Arshad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aysha Arshad MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aysha Arshad practice?
- Dr. Aysha Arshad has 8 office locations.
Dr. Aysha Arshad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.