Dr. Aysha Arshad MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Annandale, VA

April 28th, 2014
DO NOT USE AYSHA ARSHAD!
I had afib and she was supposed to perform 2 separate ablation procedures for me. I was injured by a resident who actually performed the first procedure and she assured me that she would perform the 2nd one herself. After I was at the hospital and medicated I am informed that the resident who injured me the first time would be performing the ablation not her. I again awoke from the procedure in terrible pain in my legs and was told by her that I just needed to stretch. The pain continued for about 10 days and then I lost the feeling in my left leg. She kept telling me that it would pass with time and ultimately my primary cardiologist had me see a neurologist who told me that it was a blood clot that happened during the ablation that was causing the problems and if he had seen me within a week or 2 he could have corrected it but it was now too late to do anything about it, that the nerves were dead and I just had to live with it. Today I have no feeling in my left leg and foot plus my legs are scared due to the dead nerves.

April 9th, 2013
A+
Dr.Arshad is a very good doctor. She will always tell you whats your options and only does whats best for her patients.

March 13th, 2009
i had my atrial arrythmia ablated by this doctor and i found her and her whole team excellent. She took time to speak to my whole family and the whole procedure was next to painless for me. I would absolutely reccomend her to anyone with a heart problem.

October 19th, 2008
The doctor came to me in the ER and was very unprofessional. After taking a new medicine that put me in the ER she wanted me to continue taking it .