Learn more about Dr. Aysha Khalid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aysha Khalid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aysha Khalid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalid graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Khalid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aysha Khalid MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aysha Khalid practice?
- Dr. Aysha Khalid has 1 office location.
Dr. Aysha Khalid practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plainfield, NJ.
See Plainfield Internists, Plainfield Hematologists, and Plainfield Oncologists.