A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aysha Khalid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aysha Khalid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aysha Khalid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalid graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Khalid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khalid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans