Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

by Barbara Flynn on May 6th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Khalid for the past 18 months, from first meeting her to my last appointment on Monday she has always been kind, courteous, gentle and upfront, I love her and her staff. The staff I think of as friends - they are always quick to respond, caring, I can't say enough about them. It was my lucky day in the ER to have had Dr Khalid assigned to me-If I have to wait for the doctor, well I believe she is attending someone in need - someday it could be me.

Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Aysha Khalid is one of the best doctors i have been to. she is kind and caring and would go out of her way to do any thing for me. in general she is an amazing doctor

Nov 15th, 2013

Totally lacks bedside manners. Prescribes unnecessary procedures. disrespectful and Insensitive to patient and their family.

disconnected show details disconnected
Dec 8th, 2011

patients=dollar signs to this "dr". totally and utterly disconnected. the worst part is how fake she is.. she pretends to care and just doesn't. this woman should not be a doctor. fake. phony. as far as medicine is concerned her lack of interest will be enough to show you not to trust her medical judgement.