A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aysha Kunju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aysha Kunju, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunju graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Kunju has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aysha Kunju MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aysha Kunju practice?
- Dr. Aysha Kunju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aysha Kunju practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists.