Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayyam Raghuthaman
Dr. Ayyam Raghuthaman, MD, FACG is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Raghuthaman is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital, The Methodist Hospital and Memorial Hermann Hospital. Dr. Raghuthaman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayyam Raghuthaman has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ayyam Raghuthaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Anila Sankar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Francisco Maislos
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi48
Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili
Houston, TX 0.01 mi33