A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayyaz Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayyaz Qureshi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Greensboro
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayyaz Mahmood Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayyaz M. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Ayyaz Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayyaz Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Mayodan, NC.
See Mayodan Internists.