A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayyoub Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayyoub Haddad is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Haddad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayyoub B Haddad DO is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayyoub B. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Ayyoub Haddad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayyoub Haddad practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.