A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azad Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Khan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azad A Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Azad Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Azad Khan practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.