A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azad Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Khan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azad A Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Azad Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azad Khan practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.