Dr. Azad Khan Is this you?

Neutral

May 9th, 2016

Awful Dr.

This place has got to be the most unprofessional practice I've ever witness. Everyone was extremely rude from the receptionist down to the Dr. himself. I had to wait for over two hours to be seen and once seen he was so quick to get in and out the door I wasn't even sure he came. On top of that he refuses any refills on my medication. I'm not coming back every month to see you, for what?!

February 28th, 2016

Dr khan is the worst Dr ever,he is rude,don't show no regards for life when it come to some of his patients, ,he need to be investigated

February 23rd, 2015

Horrible.

TheY constantly call to give you an appointment when you didn't request one.

December 11th, 2010

Dr. Khan was prompt and gave me a detailed diagnosis of my child's health condition. The office was maintained in a orderly and professional manner. I recommend coming to Dr. Khan and his associates.

December 14th, 2009

Office was unkempt. Staff was very unprofessional. Doctor Khan was rude to me and quick to brush my child off with a script instead of examining him after waiting for more than an hour to be seen. Not only was my experience horrible, but he didn't even prescribe enough medication for my child.

July 8th, 2016