A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azad Kurkjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azad Kurkjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurkjian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurkjian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azad Kurkjian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurkjian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kurkjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azad Paul Kurkjian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Azad P. Kurkjian practice?
- Dr. Azad Kurkjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Azad Kurkjian practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.