A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azad Kurkjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azad Kurkjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurkjian
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kurkjian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azad Kurkjian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurkjian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kurkjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azad Paul Kurkjian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Azad P. Kurkjian practice?
- Dr. Azad Kurkjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Azad Kurkjian practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.