A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azadeh Farin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azadeh Farin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Farin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azadeh Farin MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Azadeh Farin practice?
- Dr. Azadeh Farin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azadeh Farin practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.