A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azadeh Majlessi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azadeh Majlessi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azadeh Majlessi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Majlessi graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Majlessi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azadeh Lisa Majlessi MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Azadeh L. Majlessi practice?
- Dr. Azadeh Majlessi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Azadeh Majlessi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Rheumatologists.