Dr. Azadeh Majlessi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azadeh Majlessi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Impressive

Listened well. Asked questions and spent a lot of time delivering understandable, honest & intelligent responses.

September 18th, 2015

The best doctor we found for our daughter - so happy with her!!

December 14th, 2014

very unethical

I had this doctor when I was about 13 years old she was treating me for a medication I once took that related to my chronic inflammatory eye condition. When taking this medication I would always feel nauseated and would not eat properly which when you think about it is bad for anyone especially for a 13 year old girl that's still growing! That being said I remember I would miss doses of this medication and tell Dr. Majilessi how I would feel nauseated instead of telling me my other options she would basically not listen to anything I would say she would call my mother and tell her that I will go blind and not be able to drive or do anything on my own that alone scared my mother who was not a nurse at the time but is a nurse now. Long story short I had to tell my primary doctor at Jules Stein who actually listened to me something she should have done. I write this review now because I am currently a nursing student that is 21 and independent as I'm learning about what is ethical and what is unethical I thought of Dr. Majlessi. I do not recommend this doctor for anyone's child.

November 8th, 2013

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Majlessi for the last 5 yrs. We have been fortunate to have her. I was very skeptical in the beginning. I felt that she was not understanding my concerns but come to realize quite the opposite. Not only does she understand she cares. She will fight for you, be a shoulder to cry on if you need it and is always a phone call away if I have a question. Highly recommend her and have!

April 13th, 2013

Great Doctor

She truly cares about your well-being and listens. She is great at explaining her diagnosis and spends the time with you. Her followup is excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She's one of the best doctors I've had and I'm pretty picky about my doctors since I'm in the healthcare field.

February 19th, 2013

She was really mean so I switched to another doctor. I don't recommend.

February 25th, 2012

After many years treating my special needs daughter make the nurse tell me that she don't want to treat her anymore because she is now an adult, really bad

June 25th, 2010

her prompt and accurate diagnosis saved my son's life

In 2001 my son was hospitalized for 2 days before he was finally diagnosed by Dr.Majlessi. He was treated and we saw her for follow-up for two months. My son had a rare infectious disease that she immediately diagnosed and treated. She was professional, had a great bedside manner and followed-up until his condition improved. Because of her prompt and accurate diagnosis, our son did not experience further complications of his infection including heart damage and death. We are so thankful for her care.

December 7th, 2008

Misdiagnosed me and saw me four different times. She claimed I wasn't really sick, turns out I have bad Rhematiod Arthritis. Please don't take your child to her! Don't let her do what she did to me to your child.

August 29th, 2017