A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azadeh Nezhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azadeh Nezhat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azadeh Nezhat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- August 1999- June 2001:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nezhat graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nezhat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azadeh Nezhat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Azadeh Nezhat practice?
- Dr. Azadeh Nezhat has 8 office locations.
Dr. Azadeh Nezhat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.