Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azadeh Nezhat
Dr. Azadeh Nezhat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Nezhat is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth. Dr. Nezhat has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Azadeh Nezhat has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Azadeh Nezhat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Jacqualin Miller
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Steven Vasilev
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Anjie Li
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi5