A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azalia Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azalia Martinez, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azalia Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azalia Martinez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azalia Martinez practice?
- Dr. Azalia Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azalia Martinez practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Family Physicians.