A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azam Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azam Ahmed is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azam S Ahmed MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Azam S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Azam Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Azam Ahmed practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.