A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azam Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azam Ansari, Cardiologist and Gastroenterologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azam Ansari, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ansari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azam Uddin Ansari MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Azam U. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Azam Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Azam Ansari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, Minneapolis Cardiologists, and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.