A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azam Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azam Ansari, Cardiologist and Gastroenterologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansari
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ansari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azam Ansari, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ansari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azam Uddin Ansari MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azam U. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Azam Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Azam Ansari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, and Critical Care Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Cardiologists, Minneapolis Gastroenterologists, and Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners.