A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azam Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azam Anwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anwar
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Anwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Anwar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azam Anwar MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Azam Anwar practice?
- Dr. Azam Anwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azam Anwar practices Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.