A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azam Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azam Anwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anwar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azam Anwar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Azam Anwar practice?
- Dr. Azam Anwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azam Anwar practices Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.