Pediatricians

3831 Hughes Ave
Ste 502
Culver City, CA 90232
310-558-8895
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

May 23rd, 2013

Doctor is ok, but the staff there has some issues in promptness. When calling in for an appointment, your call never gets answered, it goes to voicemail 100% of the times. AND..they never call you back. I have had to wait more than an hour even after taking an appointment! It was exasperating since my toddler gets cranky after the long wait and at the time of actual checkup becomes uncooperative. Overall this doctor needs to improve her staff and herself , else not worth going to.

|  Dr. Jazz is the Bee's Knees! 2 thumbs up!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Jazz is the kindest, sweetest, most caring, positive, doctor I know. I take both my son and daughter to see her in Culver City, and we live almost 2 hours away! She takes time to answer all my questions, and my kids are always excited to see her, even when they're getting shots! Wait time flies by, and I don't mind if the doc is running a little behind because trust me, it's well worth the wait to find a professional, quality, loving pediatrician these days. When we first moved, I took my kids elsewhere, and tried several high-end highly referred practices, but none compared to the overall service and care my family receives at Dr. Jazz's office. When scheduling appointments, ask for Rosie. The office is tri-lingual: English, Spanish, and Farsi. I highly recommend Dr. Jazz to my friends and family!

Feb 20th, 2012

Excellent, compassionate, efficient are words to describe the level of care at Dr. J's office. Dr. Jazayeri is a very caring, nurturing doctor. My child feels at ease around her (especially when getting shots, and she hates it!). Within days of the Doctor's recommendation of my daughter's flu, her health improved rapidly. Dr. J is also proactive in following through after appointments. The staff are friendly, polite, and the wait time is short.The office has a very family-oriented and relaxed atmosphere (compared to other serious and dull pediatric offices), my daughter never feels like she is going to the doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Jazayeri as a pediatrician.

Jul 20th, 2011

To begin with the phones are never answered no matter what time you call. Nurse/receptionist is very rude. Nobody seems to want to help. Dr. completely disregards any kind of feelings one may have, she does absolutely nothing to help put your mind at ease. Office is messy, paperwork scattered everywhere including the floor. Extremely disappointing.

Mar 22nd, 2010

She is a good doctor and my child is her patient for two years. The only problem i have with that office is the secretory who seems like they don't recpect patients. I wish they could be nicer