Internist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Pamela Stone on Nov 19th, 2015

He is the best doctor and I respect his compassion.

Treats Patiens like they are Idiots show details Treats Patiens like they are Idiots
by Linda on Oct 15th, 2015

I have been looking around for a new PCP, and Kelsey-Seybold was recommended to me for 2 reasons - if you were ill (e.g. bronchitis) and needed to see a doctor immediately not in 6 weeks there were many physicians on staff, second if you say a doctor and did want to make them your permanent PCP you could "shop around". So, yesterday I saw a new doctor, second try to find one I connected with. After speaking with me for 1bout 10 minutes, it turns out he refused to treat me unless I used the laboratory of his choice, regardless of my preference or, better yet the actual party paying the bill, my insurance company. When I left his office and asked for a refund, the clinic manager came out to talk to me. She asked if he really said that to me . I told her yes and pointed out he was not allowed to do this. She shrugged her shoulders told me to follow her and authorized a refund. After receiving my refund I went up to the Administrative Offices - according to the receptionist there are only three (3) people in the Administrative Offices for Kelsey-Seybold. I find that completely amazing that a company this size has 3 people running it. I left my name and phone number for someone to call me regarding this incident. And guess what, no one has bothered to call. So if yo are willing to never question anything a doctor says and do not care about your rights go to Kelsey, if you care just a little RUN!

Sep 11th, 2015

Always thoughtful and kind. The best doctor anyone can have. His nurse is also well trained by him to be courteous.

by Wes on Aug 25th, 2015

Friendly, professional, compassionate.

Saw Intern Instead of Dr. Kundi & given no choice in the matter. Dr. Kundi has training program. show details Saw Intern Instead of Dr. Kundi & given no choice in the matter. Dr. Kundi has training program.
by Anonymous on Jul 15th, 2014 on doctor.com

Had first appointment with Dr. Azam Kundi but only saw an Intern, with Dr. Kundi giving about 1-2 minutes at end of visit, & not to go over any health ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
An exceptional doctor. show details An exceptional doctor.
by A. Goldstein. on Aug 31st, 2013

He is execellent. He takes the time to explain and he is always right in his diagnosis. A god sent.

My Doctor show details My Doctor
May 13th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Kundi for 7 years. He has been an exceptional doctor who cares very very deeply for his patients. I have talked about him with his other patients also and we all love him dearly!! He is always caring and very smart.

My Wife also sees him. show details My Wife also sees him.
by John G. on Mar 9th, 2011

He has consistantly diagnosed with uncanny accuracy!! Exceptional caring attitude that is very rare these days.

He is my doctor. show details He is my doctor.
by Anonymous on Jan 29th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He is compassionate and cares very much for his patients. An exceptional doctor.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com