Dr. Azam Kundi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azam Kundi?

June 26th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

November 20th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

He is the best doctor and I respect his compassion.

October 15th, 2015

Treats Patiens like they are Idiots

I have been looking around for a new PCP, and Kelsey-Seybold was recommended to me for 2 reasons - if you were ill (e.g. bronchitis) and needed to see a doctor immediately not in 6+ weeks there were many physicians on staff, second if you say a doctor and did want to make them your permanent PCP you could "shop around". So, yesterday I saw a new doctor, second try to find one I connected with. After speaking with me for 1bout 10 minutes, it turns out he refused to treat me unless I used the laboratory of his choice, regardless of my preference or, better yet the actual party paying the bill, my insurance company. When I left his office and asked for a refund, the clinic manager came out to talk to me. She asked if he really said that to me . I told her yes and pointed out he was not allowed to do this. She shrugged her shoulders told me to follow her and authorized a refund. After receiving my refund I went up to the Administrative Offices - according to the receptionist there are only three (3) people in the Administrative Offices for Kelsey-Seybold. I find that completely amazing that a company this size has 3 people running it. I left my name and phone number for someone to call me regarding this incident. And guess what, no one has bothered to call. So if yo are willing to never question anything a doctor says and do not care about your rights go to Kelsey, if you care just a little RUN!

September 11th, 2015

Always thoughtful and kind. The best doctor anyone can have. His nurse is also well trained by him to be courteous.

August 25th, 2015

Friendly, professional, compassionate.

July 15th, 2014

Saw Intern Instead of Dr. Kundi & given no choice in the matter. Dr. Kundi has training program.

Had first appointment with Dr. Azam Kundi but only saw an Intern, with Dr. Kundi giving about 1-2 minutes at end of visit, & not to go over any health ...

September 1st, 2013

An exceptional doctor.

He is execellent. He takes the time to explain and he is always right in his diagnosis. A god sent.

May 13th, 2011

My Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Kundi for 7 years. He has been an exceptional doctor who cares very very deeply for his patients. I have talked about him with his other patients also and we all love him dearly!! He is always caring and very smart.

March 10th, 2011

My Wife also sees him.

He has consistantly diagnosed with uncanny accuracy!! Exceptional caring attitude that is very rare these days.

January 29th, 2010

He is my doctor.

He is compassionate and cares very much for his patients. An exceptional doctor.

May 17th, 2016