A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azam Riyaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riyaz
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riyaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azam Riyaz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Essential Tremor
- Hepatitis C
- Herniated Disc
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Movement Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riyaz graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Riyaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azam Sayeed Riyaz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Azam S. Riyaz practice?
- Dr. Azam Riyaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azam Riyaz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.