A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azam Riyaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riyaz
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riyaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azam Riyaz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Essential Tremor
- Hepatitis C
- Herniated Disc
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Movement Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riyaz graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Riyaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azam Sayeed Riyaz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Azam S. Riyaz practice?
- Dr. Azam Riyaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Azam Riyaz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.