Dr. Azar Hamedaninia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azar Hamedaninia?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Azar Hamedaninia?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 28th, 2013

Rude Dr. Rude Staff!

I delivered my baby at Sharp Chula Vista, where all the staff was super nice... everyone but Dr. Azardokht Hamedaninia. She was "nice" to us, but really really rude to the nurses. After seing how she spoke to them, I decided to choose a different ped for my baby, because I think you can get to know a lot from someones personality from the way they speak to their employees. Well, I wasn't wrong! Of course they charged me for the 3 visits they did at the hospital, and of course I paid them, but when I called their offices to ask for my daughter's blood type, they did not give it to me as I did not returned as a patient, their medical records person actually said over the phone to me: "Wellll, helllooo? What don't you understand? I can't give you that information because you're not our patient" I don't think that's the way to talk to anyone, nor get more patients... for sure, I won't become one after the way I was treated!

February 3rd, 2016