A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azar Korbey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azar Korbey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azar Korbey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Korbey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Holy Family Hosp - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azar Alexander Korbey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azar A. Korbey practice?
- Dr. Azar Korbey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azar Korbey practices Family Medicine near Salem, NH.
See Salem Family Physicians.