A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azar Korbey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azar Korbey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korbey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korbey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azar Korbey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Korbey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azar Alexander Korbey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azar A. Korbey practice?
- Dr. Azar Korbey has 1 office location.
Dr. Azar Korbey practices Family Medicine near Salem, NH.
See Salem Family Physicians.