A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azar Korbey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azar Korbey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korbey
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Korbey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azar Korbey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Korbey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azar Alexander Korbey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azar A. Korbey practice?
- Dr. Azar Korbey has 1 office location.
Dr. Azar Korbey practices Family Medicine near Salem, NH.
See Salem Family Physicians.