A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshkenazi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Eshkenazi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eshkenazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi practice?
Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.