A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eshkenazi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eshkenazi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshkenazi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Eshkenazi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi practice?
- Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Azariah Eshkenazi practices Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.