A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azeem Syed Haleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azeem Syed Haleem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azeem Syed Haleem, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed Haleem graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Syed Haleem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azeem Syed Haleem MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Azeem Syed Haleem practice?
- Dr. Azeem Syed Haleem has 4 office locations.
Dr. Azeem Syed Haleem practices Urology near Sandwich, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Sandwich Urologists.