A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azeem Haleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azeem Haleem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haleem
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Haleem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azeem Haleem, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Haleem graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Haleem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azeem S Haleem MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Azeem S. Haleem practice?
- Dr. Azeem Haleem has 1 office location.
Dr. Azeem Haleem practices Urology near Sandwich, IL.
See Sandwich Urologists.