A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azeem Sachedina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azeem Sachedina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azeem Sachedina, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachedina graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sachedina has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azeem Madatali Sachedina MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Azeem M. Sachedina practice?
- Dr. Azeem Sachedina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azeem Sachedina practices Urology near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL.