Dr. Azeem Sachedina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azeem Sachedina?

October 8th, 2017

Dr. Sachedina justs wants money. It's OBVIOUS!!!

Wait time in his (WALMART LIKE) office was (3) hours.

April 19th, 2016

EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT

March 16th, 2016

Prostate Issue

About 5 years ago I had A Greenlite Laser Procedure on my prostate resulting, eventually, in scar tissue closing up the urethra - Azeem accurately diagnosed & created a perfect solution - great courteous staff, all done in a highly professional manner & environment

May 30th, 2015

Miracles are possible.

Dr. Sachenida is like a miracle worker. He has changed my life. After my prostate surgery, I feel my life has improved for the better.

April 28th, 2015

patient

If my urinary tract flowed like this office I would be in real trouble they overbook and don't care how long a patient waits I refused to wait any longer and walked out and this was my first and last visit

March 22nd, 2015

Excellence

Dr. Sachedina is an amazing physician. He took the time to meet with my family and I to discuss treatment options, detailing the pros and cons of each. The amount of time spent with me was not limited to just appointments prior to surgery, he continued to spend time and share knowledge in follow up appointments. During surgery, my family was comfortable, knowing that he was the surgeon. The surgery was successful and i continue to have follow ups with him. There is not another physician, i would go to for this medical condition.

November 18th, 2013

Saved my life

Dr. Sachedina first saw my condition at NWMC. I had Renal failure, and was in very bad shape. I didn't have any coverage at that time, but it didn't matter to him. He organized a team of 4 doctors including himself, and with his help I am here today writing a review of the best doctor I ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable, and takes his time to explain things to you, along with a great bedside manner.

August 31st, 2012

AWESOME DOCTOR!

Great!

March 7th, 2012

Da Vinci surgery

Doctor Sachedina is the best urologist.No questions about it, acknoledge,experience, talent,personality.He saved my life and I am very happy. Doctor Sachadima explained me beforehand what was the procedure in my case and everything was smooth and in the way he planed.I had right side radical nephrectomy , after 35 days I was riding my motorcycle as nothing had happened.Dr.Sachedina's hands are blessed and I want to share my experience, because it was excellent.He is the surgeon everybody want for urology problems.I am 55 years old and I feel like 20 after surgery.No scares, no pain, 100 % satisfied!!!!!!Thanks a lot Dr. Azeem Sachadina !!!

January 27th, 2012

The only complaint I had was the wait. Either the schedule has to be changed or the Dr. needs to come in early!!

February 9th, 2011

Paul Manney

Dr.Sachedina saved my life,plain and simple.He is a true beleiver in the Hippocratic oath.I would highly recommend him.My son went him and then my brother in law.

June 16th, 2010

Profit Motive

I feel that Dr. Sachedina's motive is to extract as much money from my health insurance as possible. He ordered tests that were of questionable diagnostic value and prescribed drugs that were not designed to help my problem as a prelude to orgering invasive procedures that left me worse off. I give him a vote of no confidence.