Dr. Azeemuddin Ahmed Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Azeemuddin Ahmed?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 19th, 2009

I went to the Er with flu symptoms and He walked in with papers in hand to send my home before even checking me out. Said there is no testing because I was the 150th person to walk through the door with those symptoms. Sent me home Dx with flu ....no Rx of tamiflu or anything to help. I have two small children at home and one also has symptoms and his comment back was we all have small children what do you want me to do? Where your mask wash hands and read this information on the flu, N1H1. What a joke this physician is!!

April 25th, 2010