A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azeez Abiodun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azeez Abiodun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azeez Abiodun, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiodun graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abiodun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azeez Abiodun MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azeez Abiodun practice?
- Dr. Azeez Abiodun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azeez Abiodun practices Internal Medicine near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD.
See Lanham Internists.