A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azfar Chak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azfar Chak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azfar Chak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chak graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Chak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azfar Khalid Chak MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Azfar K. Chak practice?
- Dr. Azfar Chak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Azfar Chak practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Nyack Internists and Nyack Infectious Disease Doctors.