A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azhar Afaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azhar Afaq is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azhar Afaq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
Education & Awards
Dr. Afaq graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Afaq has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azhar Afaq MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Azhar Afaq practice?
- Dr. Azhar Afaq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azhar Afaq practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Endocrinologists.