Dr. Azhar Aslam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azhar Aslam?

April 4th, 2016

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Aslam. My son had tubes put in his ears around the age of 6. One of his ears was a very delicate situation given some complications at birth. Dr. Aslam does an incredible job of explaining everything and making sure you are comfortable with the procedure. He is also honest and lets you know up front if the situation is beyond his expertise and refers you on to someone more specialized in that particular area. His bedside manners are top notch. I felt extremely comfortable with my child in Dr. Aslam's care and would highly recommend him to others.

July 20th, 2015

I am very greatful to have Dr. Aslam as my doctor. He is a very nice person and a very attentive and thorough doctor.

June 25th, 2015

It was years ago in Meadville PA. Dr Aslam did more than 1 surgery. He as always so good.

October 23rd, 2012

Rating for Patient, not self

My experience relates to Dr. Aslam who performed emergency surgery on my relative. I found he went the extra mile-plus. A caring physician extraordinaire.

August 15th, 2012

A Master surgeon and extremly caring doctor.

We were very fortunate to meet Dr. Aslam in Pennsylvania. Having heard how good of a surgeon he was by other patients,we had him operate my son and the results were great.We moved to Chicago and my daughter needed double NTE surgery. When we found he had moved to Decatour,IL, we did not hesitate to drive there and have my daughter operated by Dr. Aslam in the local hospital. We had no doubt about his abilities and everything went very well with a fast recovery.We highly recommend Dr. Aslam for being a caring and dedicated doctor and a very experienced surgeon.

July 22nd, 2012

Hospital stay, not a former patient

He is a physician who cares about the remedy and results of a problem. He is compassionate.

May 1st, 2017