A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azhar Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azhar Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azhar Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Malik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 32 plans