Internists, Nephrologist (kidney)

511 Medical Oaks Ave
Brandon, FL 33511
813-681-8212
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Flat Out Liar (He is not Board Certified in Nephrology)  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2014

This guy flat out lied to my face when I asked him if he was a Board Certified Nephrologist. He told me he was but, according to the American Board of Medical Specialties, he is only Board Certified in Internal Medicine. For those that don't know already, there is a world of difference between being a board certified expert in a particular medical field versus just being experienced in that field. Anyway, I should have known something was up when I realized that Dr. Malik does not like to be questioned in any manner whatsoever. In fact, I found him downright snobby. I keep hearing that Doctors want patients to speak up, ask questions about their health care, and bring up any issues of concern to them but when I did that with Dr. Malik he made it quite clear that my questions were tiresome and that I was annoying him. I see a lot of Doctors due to my medical conditions and you can always tell the ones with the biggest (but most fragile) egos once you take the time to actually question them in any way about your health needs.

|  Total Assclown!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2014

The guy does not like to be questioned in any manner whatsoever. Extremely snobby, typical God complex. I keep hearing that Doctors want patients to speak up, ask questions about their health care, and bring up any issues of concern to them but when I did that with Dr. Malik he made it quite clear that my questions were tiresome and that I was annoying him. I see a lot of Doctors due to my medical conditions and you can always tell the ones with the biggest (but most fragile) egos once you take the time to actually question them in any way about your health needs.

|  Wonderful man!  |  show details
by Dawson on Aug 7th, 2013

There is nothing bad I can say about Dr. Malik at all. He is wonder Doctor! I have never come across such loving, and caring doctor ever, and I work in the field. This man is unbelievable and an angel from heaven! I think when God made a such thing as "Doctor," this is what he wanted. My grandmother was one of his patients, someone who I was really close with. She actually raised me when my mother passed away so she was more than just a grandmother, she was my mother. Unfortunately she had to leave us, and when Dr. Malik told me this I almost lost it, but he actually held me, and told me how sorry he was, and that is something you just to not get from any physicians period. In the medical field you are taught to give a Kleenex, even as a nurse. Him actually showing me that he cared meant so much to me, and I will never forget! Thank you soooo much Dr. Malik! You are a extraordinary man!

|  a cool doc  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

knows his stuff, caring and kind, takes a long time with the sick and elderly, misses his lunch most days