A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azhar Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azhar Nisar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azhar Nisar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nisar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azhar Nisar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azhar Nisar practice?
- Dr. Azhar Nisar has 1 office location.
Dr. Azhar Nisar practices Internal Medicine near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Internists.