Dr. Azhar Pasha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azhar Pasha?

March 24th, 2017

Do use dr Pasha

I will NEVER, go back to this Dr! All his NP's want to do is write pain pills. I didint want that! This Dr will put his NP's job on the line, instead of taking the blame as he should be taking! I had a friend who went to has had that is known 2 patients to die from prescription addictions. He took one patient back knowing they OD and over took their pain meds. Dr Pasha said he was going to remove the as a patient; yet, he took that patient back. With in a year, that patient was dead from complications & pain Med prescription OD. Patient did not OD on purpose, they were addicts! Dr Pasha knew that! He was informed by more than one person and now, one more patient died! When will this Dr be looked into?! How many more will die b/c of him & his NP's that work for him?!

September 10th, 2015

10 year patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Pasha for about 10 years.I had severe scoliosis w/ harrington rod placement as a child and numerous side effects from this. I have not taken much for pain before finding Dr. Pasha. After trying pain meds to control my pain,Dr. Pasha ordered a pain pump placement. about 6 months later i had an abscess on my spine where the tube goes in and had to replace. I now have what i believe to be seizures.Although i have had set backs, it was nothing that could have been prevented.

May 31st, 2015

I attended Riley pain center for years under Pasha to all of a sudden be shifted to Nurse Practitioners. Didn't see much of him. All they wanted to do was give me injections n after years of pill popping I felt like there had to be something more to help me. Admissions staff, some r not very friendly and nurses are very rude.

August 1st, 2014

I love my dr.

When I began seeing Dr Pasha ,I could hardly walk. He made a difference in my life. I wouldnt dare go to anyone else. His nurses have all been so nice to me. They knew I was afraid and they all , including Dr Pasha are very patient with me.Love my Dr. I have recommended him to several people.

November 13th, 2013

patient

Staff is terrible. They treat everyone as if they are chasing a pill.

October 9th, 2011

ordinary guy

i had a good experience with him. i think he is a good doc and good guy

March 5th, 2009

normal doc . asks the problem, offers solution, not much small talk just straight to the root

September 22nd, 2017