A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azhar Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azhar Sheikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Sheikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- SkyRidge Medical Center
- Skyridge Medical Center Westside Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azhar Sheikh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azhar Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Azhar Sheikh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Azhar Sheikh practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, TN.
See Cleveland Internists.