A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azhar Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- SkyRidge Medical Center
- Skyridge Medical Center Westside Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Azhar S. Sheikh practice?
Dr. Azhar Sheikh practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Cleveland, TN.
See Cleveland Internists.